Thursday 26 June 2008

Cynthia Nixon Denies Breast Enlargement

‘Sex and the City’ star Cynthia Nixon has denied reports that she underwent breast enlargement surgery after she had completed filming the recent movie.
According to a report by the New York Post, Nixon went to the Roosevelt Hospital in NYC to undergo “breast augmentation,” and made sure she did it “on the quietest day of the week.”
The 42-year-old told the New York Daily News, “I was in the oncology department.� I guess they think that means ‘plastic surgery.’”
She adds, “If I was going to get a boob job, wouldn’t it make sense that I’d get it before ‘Sex and the City?”
Nixon, who appears naked in the new movie, explained that that story “would be annoying and disheartening in any case, but particularly [more so] because I’ve been open about my breast cancer.”
Photo courtesy of Peace Arch Entertainment.